Get started using the Disaster Prep App with help from the info and tips below.
Add the Disaster Prep App to your device’s home screen next to your other favorite apps.
- First, go back to this event’s main screen.
- iOS – Tap the Share icon, choose Add to Home Screen , then tap Add.
- Android – Tap the Menu icon in the upper right of the browser, choose Save to bookmarks. Under Add to choose Home screen then tap OK.
- Windows Phone – Tap the Menu button then choose pin to start.
- Sign up for a facility account to manage and view your facility’s emergency-related resources.
- Sign in any time to manage or view your facility’s resources.
- Tap Menu the use keywords to search by title or description and receive a list of emergency resource results.
Save general and yours facility resources for use when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Tap Menu then, at the bottom, tap on Download.
- Review the size of the data to be saved then tap Download.
- The download will begin automatically and show a blue progress bar to denote completion.
- Tap the App Icon you created above or open your web browser and navigate to www.lawaeprep.org to use the directory offline.